Job Function Summary
Manages sales of the company’s products and services in within a defined geographic area, province or country.
Experience and Background Requirements
- Saudi National Only
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or business studies
- 5 years’ experience in sales related to IT/IS
- IT Security background is preferable
- Proven Sales Record achievements in KSA
- Planning to meet Sales Goals
- Negotiation, Selling skills to Customer Needs
- Sales life cycle knowledge and experience
- Building Relationships
Key Job Characteristics
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing sales strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.